Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's that buzzing sound?

Ah yes, it's all my thoughts, ideas and plans for this blog swirling and swarming, yet never getting planted. This is one way that my personality type really gets in my way. I can almost always come up with good ideas, but I get hung up on the organization and execution. I realize I launched my blog five days ago and activity since then appears to be non-existent. In actuality, I have made a couple of minor aesthetic changes, but that "new post" button is just too scary. My alias is Anal-Annie, and I demand order - linear, neat, methodical order. What if I start going in one direction and decide two weeks later I should have done it another way? {Normal people would answer this with an effective "so what?" Note: I am not normal.}

Basically, what I'm trying to say is I really am blogging about my gardening. So far, though, it's all in my head.

~ The Kinder-Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment