Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello - Is There Anyone Out There?

Well, I've been tossing around the idea of blogging about my gardening (mis)adventures for several weeks. I have a few ideas, but will have to see how it pans out.

Is there a 12-step program for people with black-thumbs? I suppose the first step is admitting my problem(s). I have never been able to maintain the life of a plant. I actually have very little experience with gardening of any kind (indoor or out) but I'm afraid you won't have needed me to establish that - it will be quite obvious. I HATE most bugs, but specifically those bugs which I (affectionately) call "buzzy things." Bees, wasps, hornets, and anything else that makes a buzzing sound as it passes near my head. I'm the grown woman you see running and shrieking when one enters my personal space... or sometimes just my peripheral vision.

But, despite these handicaps, I'm determined to be a gardener.
~ The Kinder-Gardener

2 comments:

  1. Cute and sweet blog launch! I am eager to watch your progress and share our 'failure' pain if you have any. I'm not much of an inspiration, but you do come from a long line of OTHER folks, many successful gardeners - so you could be in for a WONDERFUL growing, learning experience facilitated by some 'natural' talent. Atta girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh. I feel like taking control of everything and showing you how to garden right. And with a green thumb. I have a huge obsession with gardening vegetables and fruits. I actually started a blog which is basically nothing right now. Hopefully, it will be updated and you could see what's the dealio with gardening. If you have ANY questions just research it on GOOGLE. That's where I learned almost everything. Then again, trial and error works too. Unless you don't want to kill the plant. When you actually get a green thumb you could start selling them to earn money. :]

    ReplyDelete