Saturday, June 20, 2009

OT: My baby turns ONE today!

I know this isn't gardening related, but I can't resist posting to share with you all that my baby boy is turning one today. It's been both the shortest and longest year of my life, depending on whether I'm counting smiles, hugs and kisses or sleepless nights. He's absolutely brought joy and happiness to our lives that we never realized was missing. I am so thankful to God for allowing me this ultimate privilege and blessing of being his mama.

In case any of you are interested, you can check out my other blog that's mostly about him. And, here are a few pictures from the past year.

Okay, thanks for idulging my mommy-moment. I now return you to your regularly scheduled garden talk.

2 comments:

  1. Hard to imagine this doll-face is a year already! Following along here, checking out the newly sprouted impatients and flourishing tomato when WHALLA! Found myself scrolling down to catch the many faces of a playful Sunflower. Hey cutie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love little Henry! When I see his pictures over the past year, I can't believe how much he's changed! I'd say that being able to raise and "grow" a sweet little boy is much greater than any garden you may ever cultivate. You have a rich green mama thumb for sure!

    ReplyDelete